Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

It's good, but...

The last boss battle was unnecessary. What's that? Who cares? Well I do, of course. And while I fully expect everyone to rate this review as "useless", I am not saying anything wrong. All I'm saying is that nowadays, Christians are fucked with way too much, and it was enjoyable up until that point. It's like the old Kung Fu, if not slightly harder due to using keys instead of buttons and whatnot, with added music and, of course, Turbo Man.

So anyway, I liked it until the last boss battle. I know that anybody who reads this is probably annoyed that I'm actually speaking out about it and I sound like a radical missionary for Christianity due to today's media bullshit, but I'm just stating my opinion. Merry Christmas, not Happy fucking holidays.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

The best Flash game I've ever played.

Maybe it's just because I'm a huge Mario fan, but this is the greatest game I have ever seen. You, sir, are a true programmer and should seriously consider a career in this kind of thing if you haven't already. There are too many great aspects to this game to fit into one review; a full story line, level designer... This game is great. It feels like something Nintendo would actually make, if they combined Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Addictive and fun!

The controls surprisingly had no delay, the concept was funny, and overall it was fun. I only wish getting good grades was this easy in real life... :P

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Meh...

Here are a couple of improvements that I would suggest: make all the characters faster, make the other team spawn at their own base and rush all at once and have more armor than you; that way it would be more of a challenge. I've actually tried making Flash games, and programming is very, very difficult and complex, so I realize that making a perfect game takes a huge amount of effort. But if you're open to suggestions, those are mine.