Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

This series is still absolutely golden and I thank Max for it as well as his other awesome content he's put out over the years.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Absolutely flawless and incredible. You are truly inspirational, and this must've taken an overwhelming amount of work. But it paid off, you talented son of a gun, you.

DRAGONBALL Z DRAGONBALL Z

Damn, Jazza. You've come a long way.

Just watched your video "How to Draw Poses" from your YouTube channel and decided to take a look at your old work. To see you come from such humble beginnings to where you are now is inspiring. Good job and thanks for all the inspiration man.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

omg this isnt funy this is fucking stupid not al bronies are liket hat fucking faggot fuck u good lock geting a girlfrend LOL FAG

On a real note I found it to be hilarious and captured bronies quite well. Good job.

SpeedoSausage responds:

And I Will Now Make Extremely Obvious Alternate Accounts To Further Show My Hatred For This Flash!!!

Rare At E3 Rare At E3

This is comedy at its best.

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

The animation was wonderful, but what really got me was the voice acting. It was superb and some of the best I've heard on Newgrounds.

r/atheism r/atheism

A balance was established by showing the intelligent atheist trying to discuss why he doesn't believe in religion and having the young, rebellious, worthless-piece-of-fucking-shit atheists respond with more bullshit. To your humor, intelligence, and balls, I congratulate you. This cartoon is not an attack on atheism; just the stupid people who go around starting shit.

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

Hard to describe...

The animation was not stellar; but it was not bad, despite what people may think. Some parts show that your animation skills are great, and others are not BAD but are... lacking. Despite that, humor is everywhere, and any Contra fan can find this to be hilarious.

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

I am a strong smoker...

...but this is very touching. I was expecting some stupid advertisement about how "smoking isn't cool" or some bullshit that we always see on TV. But this... this was different. This is something that is truly sad. I am a strong smoker. I have tried quitting several times. It isn't easy. But seeing things like this gives me more of a motivation. So good job in your campaign. I actually don't support anti-smoke campaigns any more than I do pro-smoke campaigns (which I never see by the way). But, like I said. I was touched. So I may have to make an exception.

Donny Osmond's puppy love Donny Osmond's puppy love

I'm not even kidding...

You're pretty good at transitions and motions and shit. Whatever they're called. I'm serious. I can't animate worth SHIT and this looks damn good in my eyes. You might think I'm kidding. You might think that I'm only saying this due to our undying love for each other. But I mean it.

thespammer responds:

oh wow thnx!
technically this is amatuer level, but im still working on it
most of the animation was rushed and lazy
i <3<3<3 u too gay lover ;-*